Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shop DZFANTASY on ETSY and ARTFIRE for whimsical, affordable gifts!!

Original designed silk fiber "fairy face" pin
by DZFANTASY

If you are looking for one-of-a-kind, original designed gifts for your gift giving this season, but can't afford to spend a fortune, then be sure to visit both of my DZFANTASY shops.  


OR


You will find colorful, whimsical fiber creations in the form of fairies, mermaids, face pins, and also my fiber fantasy jewelry and Swarovski crystal earrings and lampwork bead earrings. My shop on ARTFIRE has more of my "jewelry" listing, while my ETSY shop currently has more of my fiber sculpted fantasy figures.  More will be added in the coming days.

Now through December 31st, I am offering 15 percent off all items in either of these shops if you use the CODE: 15PERCENT when checking out.   Also FREE USA SHIPPING

I also do "special orders", so if you are interested in particular colors please feel free to contact me via my email at: dzfairies@msn.com




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady.. why is it that I find you everywhere?.. Loving your fiber arts.. come see me too!
hugs.. xox Darlene

Baseis2013 said...

Niice blog thanks for posting