Monday, November 24, 2008

DZFANTASY'S ANGEL STORIES FEATURE

" There Are No Coincidences"
submitted by
Cindi

In the year 2000, my only brother passed away in May, and my Mom in September. That left my older sister, Dad and myself. That year I felt like I was in a fog with all of the hospital visits and the loss of two people that I loved very much.


On the night my Mom died, I was returning home from being with my dad and sister. It was around 3:00 a.m., and I was traveling through the country. First, I saw a car in a field, then my headlights shown on a young woman walking on the side of the road. I stopped and asked her if she needed any assistance. She seemed very happy to see me. She had been drinking and landed her car in the field. She didn't want to be discovered by the police because of her age and drinking. I asked her where she needed to go. She hopped into my van and we had a nice talk while I drove her home. I as able to express my grief over having lost my mom that evening. Then, I listend to her story. There was a reason that girl showed up when I was so grief stricken. It made me go outside of myself and realize that someone else was hurting.
Another strange experience happened to my dad and me. My mom was a triplet. One night when taking my dad back home after he had been at my home for the evening, we were stunned by what we saw. Frozen in the beam of the headlights were three young deer that still had their spots. We slowly crept up to them, but they didn't move. My dad was in awe because he had never seen three young deer like that before. All I could think about were the triplets, all 3 died within a year of each other. It took my sister awhile to tell me about her experience. It wasn't too many days after the death of both our mom and brother. Her husband was working the night shift. She was in bed, but still awake. A fog like mist started to fill up her room. Her mind and heart told her it was mom and Donny, but she was afraid to respond and eventually the fog drifted away.
The final experience was mine. Again, it was during a late night trip of mine. I was driving alone and saw something in the sky out of the corner of my eye. It was like large flakes of gold dancing in the sky. I know that it was a sign letting me know that they were okay. I had never seen anything like it before or since that night. There is something beyond this life. Something more wonderful than I ever imagined.














3 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful stories...thank you for sharing. :)

The Muse said...

Miracles are moments when we are touched by the divine! (The Muse) Lovely!

windycindy said...

Thank you both very much! I appreciate your sentiments.
Have a lovely Thanksgiving Day.
Cindi