Friday, November 21, 2008

MEET MY "LITTLEST ANGEL"....You could be the lucky winner of your "own special" angel!

I'm introducing my new angel design, as part of my DZFANTASY'S "ANGEL STORIES" feature, which I have recently started out here on DZFANTASY.


Anyone who is willing to share an "angel experience", by sending me a story/experience to put out here on DZFANTASY, will be entered into a monthly drawing for a "specially designed" angel, like the one above, where the winner will get to choose the colors (hair, body/wing fabric, face color) for the fairy.

For more information about how to enter, please click on the link below:

DZFANTASY ANGEL STORIES

Below are links to several stories which have already be posted out here on DZFANTASY.

"NEVER ALONE"

"CALMED BY AN ANGEL"

"THE HEALING ANGEL"




1 comment:

Kim said...

I wanted to say that I got my angel for being the first to contribute an angel story and she is so beautiful. Just gorgeous and sparkly in person and the little peaceful face is amazing. She makes me smile and feel so blessed.
Hugs,
Kim