PINK BREAST CANCER FAIRY GIVEAWAY
The month of OCTOBER IS "Breast Cancer AWARENESS" month, and anyone who has lost a loved one to this disease or who has gone through the trauma of dealing with it themselves....knows how important it is to find a cure for this devastating disease!
In memory of my dear niece, Kim, who fought a losing battle with breast cancer 12 years ago, at the age of 37, I'm giving this sweet little pink fairy as a "giveaway" in honor of her and all the brave women who have fought this disease, and to bring awareness to the need for a cure.
START DATE: September 30, 2009
END DATE: October 31, 2009 - 12:00 Midnight CDT
Prize: 1 pink fiber sculpted fairy
RULES TO ENTER:
1. Leave a comment in this post.
2. Leave your EMAIL address or a valid LINK to your email address. This is important as it will be the only way that I can contact you, should you be the lucky winner.
3. At the close of the "giveaway" on October 31, 2009, a WINNER will be randomly selected from all the entries received. WINNER will be notified by EMAIL only, and they will have 3 days in which to respond with their complete shipping address.
4. If the WINNER doesn't respond within the give timeframe, I will have to randomly select another WINNER from the remaining entries.
5. THAT ALL THERE IS TO IT!!
She is one of my original designed fiber sculpted fairies with a silk face....handdrawn, needlesculpted and handpainted.
Sbe's a "sweetie"!