WINNER'S CHOICE - Beautiful Japanese Items
Hosted by DZFANTASY
Scroll down in this post to see the 5 items.
START DATE: 10/11/09
END DATE: 11/12/09 - 12:00 Midnight CDT
OPEN: World Wide
PRIZE: 1 - Winner's choice of one of the 5 items shown below
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit Dave's "FOLDING CRANES" shop on Etsy to learn more about the 5 items in the giveaway. Dave has these 5 items listed in his shop as "RESERVED for DZFANTASY BLOG GIVEAWAY".
You can visit Dave's FOLDING CRANES shop by clicking on the link or the giveaway items' headings below their photos:
2. Come back to this giveaway post and tell us which item you would pick if you are the lucky winner of this giveaway.
3. Please be sure to leave a valid email address or a link to a valid email address as this is the only way the WINNER will be contacted.
4. As the host of this giveaway, I will randomly select a WINNER for all the entries received after the close of the giveaway on November 12, 2009.
5. WINNER will have 3 days in which to send me their shipping information. If WINNER does not reply within the given timeframe, I will have to randomly select another winner from the remaining entries.
6. Dave will be sending the prize directly to the winner.
If you have ANY questions regarding this giveaway, please feel free to contact, DONNA at: email@example.com
Below you will see photos of the 5 choices in this great giveaway by FOLDING CRANES. To learn more details about each item, CLICK on the item's title.
Vintage kimono 489, summer weave, off white with purple designs of Japanese Bellflower, summer weave
Vintage haori 432, silk, excellent condition
Vintage obi 296, Nagoya obi, kakishibu color with subtle highlights, tsumugi style design
Antique japanese shuttle loom 181, handmade wood construction, highly detailed, very beautiful, Japanese
Antique necklace 406, 3 Meiji period glass beads, from the 1850s
Be sure to pay a visit to FOLDING CRANES, not only to enter this great giveaway, but to see all the unique Japanese items it has to offer...ranging from vintage kimonos, haoris, ceramics, and more.
Thanks for stopping by....GOOD LUCK TO ALL!