Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dancing RAINBOW FAIRY....! She's sure to make you smile!



Dancing Rainbow Fairy!

I just finished this colorful little RAINBOW Fairy, and thought I'd share her.  She is really sweet and colorful, and one can't help but smile when you look at her. 

It was a rather gloomy, cloudy day when I started working on her, and as she can into "being", she brightened my day.



Lately, I've been admiring all the lovely lucite flower earrings, which I've been seeing in Etsy shops, so I decided to order some of these beads and use them as accents for my fairies.  You can see how I used them in the photos above and below.

I purchased mine from BELLAS BEADS AND MORE, who has a great selection and prices!  CLICK on her link to check out her shop.



If you'd like to learn more this delightful fairy, click on the link below.

No comments: