Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rainbow fairy and butterfly mobile! Whimsical fantasy creation!


Rainbow Butterfly and Fairy Mobile!

For a long time now, I've been wanting to create one of my tiny fairy's flying on one of my fabric sculpted butterflies. I finally did it!! 

Getting her to balance on the wings took a long time and it was very "touchy", but as you can see in the photo above, she is flying.  She is hanging from a bit of clear fishing line, which has been attached to a hidden loop in the back of her fluffy hairdo.




She can also be displayed sitting on a shelf or table.  The photo above shows her sitting on a flat surface.


Back view of her hanging as a mobile!

She is now listed in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy, so if you'd like to learn more about her and see more photos, just click on the link below.




Now that I have the design figured out, I hope to have time to create some more of these fun creatures.

No comments: