Wednesday, December 8, 2010

FEATURED ETSY SHOP - REBECCA ANN CREATIONS

by
REBECCA ANN CREATIONS

(CLICK on item's title above to learn more about it!)

WELCOME, Rebecca and her Etsy shop, REBECCA ANN CREATIONS, as a featured artist here on my DZFANTASY blog.  Pay a visit to REBECCA ANN CREATIONS, and you will find a wide range of items to choose from....bath, hair accessories, jewelry, head attire, scarves, cowels and a whole lot more!!

Let's learn a bit more about this multi-talented artist by reading her interview below.

What led you to start creating your art/craft?

I learned to crochet with a friend of mine in 2007. I loved it and was making things for friends and family. Someone asked me if I had an Etsy account, so I looked into it! Now I've learned to make many things in addition to my crochet! I just love creating!


How did you decide what medium you wanted to work with?


This one is hard. I still don't really know what medium I'm in. I like wearing all kinds of accessories so I started making them! I'm always making different kinds of accessories . Whenever I see someone wearing something I like, I go home and make it!


What aspect of creating your art/craft do you find the most enjoyable?


I enjoy the feeling once I'm done with something. I guess my favorite aspect is finishing a project!

 If you had to choose a fruit OR a vegetable, to describe your art/craft, what would you choose, and why?


I would say a peach. Sometimes it's sweet, sometimes a little tangy, but most of the time it's calming.... that is how I feel about my creations!


If you had to choose one other medium in which to display your “creativity”, what would that be, and why?


Wow...only one? lol. I love creating things, I would like to learn to sew and make children's clothes. I always look at other people's shops who make little girls dresses and I wish I could make them!

What message, if any, do you want to convey with your art/craft?


My message is that we are all beautiful in our own way! I create many different styles because I know we all have different tastes, and even though we are different we are all beautiful!


What advice do you have for other artists/crafters?


GO FOR IT! If you enjoy making things than do it! Otherwise you'll regret it later.


Rebecca, thanks for a lovely interview and for sharing your creative ideas with everyone!  To see more of Rebecca's designs and to learn more about her, visit the links below.

(CLICK on item's title above to learn more about it!)


(CLICK on item's title above to learn more about it!)

No comments: