Saturday, August 11, 2012

Teeny Fiber Sculpted Fairy and her Fairy House


This tiny fairy measures only 2.75" high and is the smallest of my sitting style fairies.  If anyone is interested in "special ordering" a tiny fairy of this size, please feel free to contact me at dzfairies@msn.com. The fairy house is a pattern from Julie McCullough. The fairy house shown in the photo above was given to me by a friend, and I added the handmade flowers and fabric butterfly.  I just received the pattern, and will be creating several of these quilted fairy houses along with tiny little fairies to coordinate with the fabrics of the house.


This size fairy also looks cute sitting on a hand-carved mushroom designed from a root.


Here she is sitting in the palm of my hand.  A fairy this size sells for $42.00.


These wee fairies would make a sweet addition to any fairy collection. I will also be creating them laying down.  I would be happy to send fabric and hair samples in your choice of colors, etc. either via mail or email.

No comments: