Friday, November 4, 2011

Winter Art Festival - Madison, WI

Just SOLD her!
Her price of $75.00 is being donated to
Bichon and Little Buddies Rescue.
Thanks for buying her, Chelsea!

WINTER ART FESTIVAL in Madison, WI

on

November 12th & 13th

HOURS: Sat. 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sun. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Great art, musical entertainment, Young Collectors' Corner,
Kids' Art Activities

My booth is #95 ... hope to see you there!

I will be donating the entire price of the above Acorn Fairy to a organization that has become very dear to my heart this past year...a private dog rescue organization....BICHON AND LITTLES BUDDIES RESCUE!  There are so many lost, lonely and abused little critters looking for their "forever" homes...strays, puppy mill dogs, owner surrenders and more!


Click on the link above to see some of the dogs available for adoption. 
Visit me at the Winter Art Festival, where I hope to be able to donate a percentage of my sales to help out my little "buddies" at the rescue.

No comments: