Friday, November 18, 2011

Buy a Magical Mermaid and help sponsor a rescue dog!

Lucas - Male Cockapoo
Rescue Dog looking for his "forever" home!
Click on LUCAS'S PHOTO TO LEARN MORE!

Original Designed Fiber Fantasy Mermaid
by
DZFANTASY

Click on the word DZFANTASY to see more photos of the mermaid.

I am hoping to combine my two passions, creating fiber fantasy figures and fantasy jewelry, and helping rescue dogs find their "forever" homes.

The past year, I've been involved with a private rescue organization in my area (Mukwonago, WI) called Bichon and Little Buddies Rescue which is a non-profit organization.  They depend on donations to help with the high vet bills, food and other items incurred by all the little "buddies" they give a home to.

To learn more about Bichon and Little Buddies Rescue and the dogs available for adoption visit the link below


It is my hope to be able to help find these sweet little "buddies" homes by selling various piece of my artwork and donating the full price to sponsor individual dogs.

I will be donating the full price of the above pictured mermaid to sponsor LUCAS who is pictured above.  Lucas needs to find a home soon as he isn't really happy at the rescue.  He loves to go for walks and run in the grass!  Click on LUCAS'S photo to learn more about him.


No comments: