Friday, September 26, 2008

If you love cats, fantasy and whimsey...be sure to take a look at my new CAT FAIRY

CATS, CATS, AND MORE CATS!

10.75" Fiber Sculpted Cat Fairy
my latest creation!

I just finished this delightful "Cat Fairy", and was so pleased with her that I thought I'd share her out here with you. I great number of my creations tend to be very brightly colored batik fabrics, with wild colorful hair. I happened to be shopping for some more colorful batiks at a quilt shop in my area, and this delightful "cat fabric" jumped out at me. It was just begging to be created into a whimsical cat fairy. Now how could I say "no" to that! There a cat faces peeping out at you, whereever you look.




She is completed designed out of fabric, with a silk face, which I individually hand-drew, needle-sculpted and hand-painted. If you want to find out more about her, you can click on the link below to visit her in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy. She would like to find a good home, where she can work her magic!


CAT FAIRY


No comments: