Sunday, July 25, 2010

FEATURED ETSY SHOP - BURNING MOON..Jewelry, Gifts & More

by Luna of BURNING MOON
(CLICK on item's title to learn more about it)

WELCOME, Luna and her Etsy shop BURNING MOON.  At BURNING MOON, you will find a delightful selection of one-of-a-kind jewelry creations, such as the beautiful Butterfly Pendant above, along with other jewlery items and accessories.

Take a moment to read Luna's interview below to see what motivated her to get started in her artistic venture.

What led you to start creating your art/craft?

I have been crafting since I was a child It makes me happy knowing that you can make someone just as happy giving them a unique hand made gift compared to a store bought gift that hundreds of others will be getting as well.




(CLICK on item's title above to learn more about it)

How did you decide what medium you wanted to work with?

I work with pretty much everything. I love arts & crafts in general, but I mainly sell jewelry. It is the easiest and the most fun for me to make.

What aspect of creating your art/craft do you find the most enjoyable?

I love creating jewelry because I know that the person wearing it will love it as well as the people around the person wearing it. Plus, most of my products are one of a kind so that person will be the only one in the world with that exact piece.


(CLICK on item's title above to learn more about them)

If you had to choose a fruit OR a vegetable, to describe your art/craft, what would you choose, and why?

I would pick a banana because they smell good, they are bright and fun, plus they are yummy.

If you had to choose one other medium in which to display your “creativity”, what would that be, and why?

I would pick scrapbooking or card making because it is what I am second best at.

What advice do you have for other artists/crafters?

Always remember it takes a lot of time, patience and promotion to make it in the selling world. It may take a while, but don't give up hope!

Thanks for taking the time, Luna, to share your creativity and thoughts with everyone!  It is always fun to learn a bit more about the artist behind the creations. 


To see more of Luna's work be sure to click on her links below.


No comments: