Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Native American Inspired FAIRY PRINCESS Fiber Sculpture NOW ON SALE!

by
Donna of DZFANTASY

This delightful fiber fantasy  "Native American inspired fairy" is the first in a line of fiber sculptures that I will be offering at a sale price for a 4 week period.  Each 4 week period during the summer months, I will have a new sculpture posted here on my DZFANTASY blog with savings of anywhere from $5.00 - $20.00. 

The above fairy's original price is $75.00 and she is now on sale in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy for $65.00 from today, July 7 - August 7th.  To learn more about her, CLICK on the title below her photo.  You will find an in depth description of her and more photos in my shop.




1 comment:

Belinha Fernandes said...

This one remind me of Avatar!I saw it with my nephew and sister, last weekend. Did not enjoy it very much.Honestly I prefere UP!!(We saw it the next day!)A big hug to you!