Monday, June 28, 2010

Fiber Earrings....Fun, Fantasy, and so light weight!


(CLICK on item description above to learn more!)

This is my newest pair of fiber fantasy earrings, which I just listed in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy.  They are so light weight you won't even know you are wearing them, until you receive a compliment!

Each handknit bead was created using a beautiful ribbon yarn with a satin finish.  It takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour to create each bead.  

I also have a beautiful matching necklace that would go wonderful with these earrings.  See photo below.


(CLICK on the items title above to learn more)

I used the same beautiful ribbon yarn for this handknit fiber necklace and accented it with a Swarovski crystal pendant bead and other Swarovski crystals.


See what an exquisite set they would make!
 
I have many more styles of necklaces and earrings available in my DZFANTASY shop.

2 comments:

Inspiration By Karen Needle Felted Sculptures of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Wildlife, Portraits, Paintings said...

Beautiful fiber art earrings as all of your work Donna!!!

Blogger said...

eToro is the best forex broker for beginning and pro traders.