Fiber Fantasy BUTTERFLY Necklace Giveaway
Spring is just around the corner, and this original designed fiber fantasy necklace could brighten up any outfit!
START DATE: March 10, 2010
END DATE: April 10, 2010 - 12:00 midnight CST
OPEN: World Wide
PRIZE: 1 - Fiber fantasy butterfly necklace with handknit ribbon yarn chain
I'd like everyone's help in letting me know which of my "wearable fantasy art" creations they like best, so........please be sure to read the rules below
HOW TO ENTER:
1. To get ONE entry into this giveaway, leave a comment in this post.
2. To get TWO entries into this giveaway, pay a visit to my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy and let me know what item you like best in any of the sections listed below, and come back and leave a comment:
FAIRY FACE PINS
FAIRY PINS/KNIT NECKLACE SETS
TINY BUTTERFLY PINS
FIBER/SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL EARRINGS
The different sections are listed in the right hand column. To enter my shop click on the link below:
3. Be sure to leave your email, or a link to your email, as that will be the only way I will be contacting the winner.
4. At the end of the giveaway, I will be randomly choosing a winner from all the entries received.
5. Winner will be notified via email that they are the winner, and will have 3 days in which to send me their shipping information.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com
ABOUT THE NECKLACE:
Pretty in pinks and pale greens....this butterfly necklace will bring a bit of fantasy and color to any outfit!
SIZE: FABRIC BUTTERFLY, 1.75" X 1.75", Handknit ribbon yarn chain, one side of the chain measures 15.25" long from top of chain to tip of butterfly's wings. Total length of chain around would be about 30.5". Width of chain is .50". When on, the chain hangs down about 15". The chain has been knit in a Knit one, Purl one stitch. It will easily slip over your head. One size fits all!
I created the knit chain out of a beautiful, satin textured ribbon yarn. It is just gorgeous!
This fabric butterfly was created out of a beautiful cotton batik fabric, lightly stuffed with acrylic fiberfill, top-stitched into a design and has inner wire armatures.
The body was created using Swarovski crystals, strung on gold plated wire and has been handstitched onto the butterfly. The butterfly has been permanently handsewn onto the necklace.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY AND GOOD LUCK!!