Monday, June 8, 2009

MONUMENT SQUARE ART FAIR on THE LAKE -2009


THIS COMING WEEKEND OF JUNE 13th AND 14th I will be exhibiting at the 47th Annual MONUMENT SQUARE ART FAIR - BOOTH #106 in the tent, which is held on the sunny shores (hopefully sunny) of beautiful Lake Michigan, Racine Wisconsin.
If anyone lives in my area and is looking for something to do this weekend....STOP ON BY, and see my creations in person!

MONUEMNT SQUARE ART FAIR

Hours: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday
10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sunday
Festival Park, Racine, WI


Directions: I-94 to Exit 333, East to Lake Michigan, The Civic Center Festival Park is located a 5 Fifth Street and Lake Michigan.


I will be doing a "review" of the show on the Monday after the show, so let's hope it is a good one! This show always has a great selection of fantastic art for sale. Hope to see you there!

No comments: