Saturday, August 8, 2009

Introducing my new "WEDDING FAIRIES" collection....give a gift of magic!

Sweet, petite "Fairy Bride"
CLICK on her photo to learn more about her

The above little "fairy bride" is the first in my new collection which I am calling "WEDDING FAIRIES", which will also include "bridesmaid fairies".

These fairies will come in several different sizes, and styles. What an enchanting way to remember that "special day"! SPECIAL ORDERS will be welcome.
More information and photos will be coming in the next few weeks, so be sure to stop back and see all the fairy brides.

This is my 2nd "bride fairy". I just finished her and she is SO GORGEOUS...I wish you could see her in person!

CLICK ON HER PHOTOS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HER!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I especially like the one with red hair!

DZFANTASY said...

Thanks for your comment, Scented Luxuries. The redhead is my favorite also.

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

They are absolutely lovely! As usual great job :)