Friday, August 21, 2009

FEATURED ETSY SHOP - JACQUELINE'S CREATIONS

BLUE GLASS DANGLE EARRINGS

WELCOME, Jacqueline and her Etsy shop, JACQUELINE'S CREATIONS as a featured jewelry artist here on DZFANTASY.
If you are looking for simply designed, yet elegant looking jewelry, be sure to pay a visit to JACQUELINE'S CREATIONS after you learn a bit more about the artist by reading her interview below.

What led you to start creating your art/craft

I have always felt creative. That has led to my creating.

How did you decide what medium you wanted to work with?

I have tried a lot of things. I enjoy mostly jewelry, knitting, clay, scrapbooking, and card making. I guess I have a lot of mediums to work with. I like them all so I never could just pick one.

What aspect of creating your art/craft do you find the most enjoyable?

The finished product. I love to see what ends up being after I get going with an idea. The project taking shape so to speak.

If you had to choose a fruit OR a vegetable, to describe your art/craft, what would you choose, and why?

I would choose a strawberry. I would choose that just because it is my favorite fruit and I think it's beautiful.

If you had to choose one other medium in which to display your “creativity”, what would that be, and why?

I would choose metal. I would choose that because I love shiny things.

What message, if any, do you want to convey with your art/craft?

I want to make people smile and feel pretty.

What advice do you have for other artists/crafters?

I would tell them to just keep doing what they love.

Jacqueline, thanks for taking the time to be featured on DZFANTASY. It was fun seeing your creations and getting to know a little bit about you.

If you want to see more of Jacqueline's work, be sure to visit her links below.

BLOG

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Thank you for featuring me. You have a great blog :)