Tuesday, July 21, 2009

BEAUTIFUL FIBER SCULPTED FAIRY ... HUGE DISCOUNT!

NEW "SALE OF THE MONTH"
15" SPARKLY BRONZE FAIRY
Wall Accent


BUY HER NOW AND SAVE $30.00
Original Price: $95.00 - Sale Price $65.00
She will be on sale in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy
July 21 - July 31st.

CLICK on either of her photos to learn more about her!


SOMETHING NEW.....each month, I will be offering one of my creations at a very fantastic savings. Each month I will post the "sale of the month" out here on my DZFANTASY blog, so be sure to stop back for a visit....or you might just want to follow DZFANTASY (follower link in right column) or subscribe to Feedblitz, in the left column.

THANKS FOR VISITING DZFANTASY!

2 comments:

Artgalcrafts said...

Hi Donna your fairies are the most beautiful I have seen. You are genorous too, to have the giveaways.
Cant see where to answer to you for that tho.
Love looking at all your posts.
Have fun
Elizabeth

Artgalcrafts said...

Donna forgot to ay I would love to be included in your giveaway and love the blue fairy as that si smy fav colour and have lots of clothes to wear hger on. bye
love
elizabeth
XXX