Sunday, July 5, 2009

HOW FUN IS THIS CREATION!! My latest butterfly fairy!

Whimsical BUTTERFLY FAIRY
on
Tropical Jungle BEANBAG base
(fabric by Laurel Burch)
(CLICK on her above photo to learn more about her!)

I just finished this creation today, and was so pleased with her I decided to put her on my blog for all to see. She was so much fun to create with the colorful beanbag base. Below are more photos of her. She is now listed in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy and will also be going to my art show this coming Saturday, in Delafield, WI. (Unless, of course, someone gives her a good home before then.)

She is designed to sit on the beanbag, but can also sit by herself.

You can click on any of her above photos to get more information about her.

1 comment:

Ginabee's Creations & Musings said...

She is oh so Fun! Wish I could peek inside your mind.