Saturday, July 25, 2009

MAGICAL BUTTERFLY FLOWER PHOTO ACCENTS!

This butterfly has found a beautiful flower garden!
5" x 7" framed flower print


(CLICK ON PHOTOS to learn more about this item)


Introducing my latest idea....a fabric sculpted butterfly attached to one of my flower photo prints. I've decided to combine my two favorite things to d0...creating fiber fantasy creations and taking closeup flower photos. The results is a "Butterfly Flower Photo" wall accent. The butterflies are permanently attached to the glass of the frame.

I have a lot of gorgeous flower photos, which I will be combining with one of my original designed butterfly creations that will match the flowers in each photo. The butterflies all have Swarovski crystal bodies. I will also be having 8" x 10" size photo accents.



BUTTERFLIES AND FLOWERS.....BEAUTY and MAGIC!



Add a fairy and get a magical wall grouping!

(CLICK on above photo to learn more about the fairy)

Beautiful lilies photographed at Borner Botanical Gardens, Milwaukee, WI

CLICK ON ABOVE PHOTOS to learn more about this item.

No comments: