Thursday, July 16, 2009

THE LITTLE FLOWER "BANDIT"

Look who's been nibbling on my flowers!

This little baby bunny is so cute and tiny I just had to put his (or maybe her) photo out here. It just enjoyed a tasty little meal of some of my flowers. Couldn't catch a photo when it had the leaf in its mouth. Maybe next time!

I'm going to be on the lookout to see if I can get a few photos while it is enjoying my morning glories and petunias. It isn't quite tall enough to stand up and reach the flowers in the big brown pot behind it, but it tried!

What would we do without God's little creatures to make us smile!

4 comments:

Emilys Escape said...

Aww... he's so cute.

ennadoolf said...

hehe I think the bunnies near my house view my gardens as their own personal buffets! :)

DZFANTASY said...

It looked so cute with a big green leaf in its mouth...reminded my of our pet bunnies, when they used to eat parsley!

afineday said...

What a cute lil bunny! I have a ground hog that will almost take a piece of bread out of my hand. He/She comes up most every night around 6:00 p.m. looking for some bread. Nature is wonderful!