Monday, August 18, 2008

STONEWOOD VILLAGE ART FAIR

This coming weekend, August 23rd and 24th, I will be exhibiting at the

STONEWOOD VILLAGE ART SHOW
in
BROOKFIELD, WI
featuring 90+Wisconin and midwest artists!
Stonewood Village is a unique group of shops and restaurants with winding paths and wooded areas. If you live in the area, I'd love to have you visit me and see all my new "fantasy" creations! My booth is #10. Of course, I'm praying it doesn't rain that weekend, as I always get a big puddle in the front of my booth if it does.
Stonewood Village is located on Capitol Drive, just west of Calhoun Road in Brookfield, WI. Very is to find, as the show is visible from Capitol Drive.

This juried art show offers jewelry, garden art, glass, photography, painting, ceramics, fiber and more.
SHOW HOURS:
Saturday - August 23 - 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Sunday - Augusut 24 - 10 a.m. - 5.m.
FREE admittance
RAIN OR SHINE...!
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
I will be doing a review of the show, and hope to have some photos.

No comments: