Thursday, January 1, 2009

The WINNER of DZFANTASY'S DECEMBER ANGEL STORIES DRAWING....IS!



MAGGIE of California!

CONGRATULATIONS, MAGGIE!

Maggie's name was randomly selected this morning - January 1, 2009, by my husband, out of the list of names of people who had submitted an "angel story" for my December drawing. (names listed below)

The drawing was open to anyone who submitted an "angel experience" to me, and had not already received a "special angel".

I will be contacting Maggie to see what her color choices are for her "special angel", which I will design for her. Once it is completed, I will post a photo of the angel out here on DZFANTASY.


DEBRA

MAGGIE

CINDI

SHELLEY

LISA

VIRGINIA

BRIDGET

CRYSTAL

CAROLYN


I'd like to thank all of you who took the time to share your experiences with all of us. These stories can be read, at any time, by clicking on their links, which are displayed in the right hand column of my blog under the heading ANGEL STORIES.


I am also now running a JANUARY "EARTH ANGEL" drawing for a custom designed "angel" OR "fairy" in the WINNER's choice of colors and style. This drawing will be running through JANUARY 31, 2009.

To learn more about this drawing click on the photo below.



No comments: