Monday, March 9, 2009

BEAUTIFUL "ART CARDS" BY NINA ROBINSON

White Magnolia

by Nina Robinson

I was so excited to learn that one of my favorite artists, Nina Robinson, had opened her new shop on Etsy which she is calling My Art In Cards. I've been admiring Nina's beautiful art since meeting Nina on the IEMPORIUM site.

Nina has several other shops on Etsy where you can buy her art, but this new shop of hers is where she will be selling her very affordable art cards. Be sure to pay My Art In Cards a visit. I just did and bought several of her beautiful cards, which I can hardly wait to get in the mail! I bought the one pictured above, and below are several more that I just had to have!



The last two photos are of her larger art cards (5.5" x 8.5") which could be framed. Just look at the beautiful detail and colors! Now that you have had a peek at these gorgeous cards, be sure to see more of them by clicking on the links below.


1 comment:

BrigaBauble said...

Absolutely gorgeous work. Thanks so much for sharing!