Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Enchanting JUNGLE LEOPARD FAIRY

Fiber Sculpted

JUNGLE LEOPARD FAIRY

by

DZFANTASY

Lately, I've been attracted to jungle print fabrics, and have started a new series of JUNGLE FAIRIES/SPIRITS. This laying Jungle leopard is the second in this series. My first was my Jungle Spirit Wall Accent, which is listed out in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy.



I already have a ZEBRA fairy on my work table, awaiting her completion. If you'd like to learn more about this enchanting Leopard Fairy, click on either of the photos in this post. She was just listed in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy.

6 comments:

Inspiration By Karen Needle Felted Sculptures of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Wildlife, Portraits, Paintings said...

What a beauty! Very well done as are all of your Fantasy creations!!

Candice said...

That's so cute, love the pattern!

DZFANTASY said...

Thanks, Karen and Candice, for your lovely comments!

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

I fall in love with everything purple and didn't think anything would top it...but this leopard fairy is THE MOST ADORABLE! I am going over to Etsy and heart her right now :)

ClayItAgain / 12MidnightOils said...

OMG she's already sold! See what I get for not paying enough attention

DZFANTASY said...

Sorry, ClayItAgain...she sold this morning! I'm sure I'll be creating more little leopard fairies down the road.