Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sweet, Enchanting Mermaid....my latest addition!



Meet my newest little mermaid. She is only 6.5" tall, but is filled with a lot of magic and sparkle! Since I sold my last two little mermaids this size, I've been busy creating several more, so more will be arriving in the next week or two.


Also, from what my current "poll" is saying....it looks like my next DZFANTASY giveaway will be a tiny mermaid! There is still time to vote for what you'd like to see as my next "giveaway" creation. The poll is in the top, upper right column, so be sure to leave your vote. This helps me decide what people's favorite choice would be.


If you'd like to learn more about the little green mermaid above, just click on either of her photos.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Amazing, great work as always.

afineday said...

She's a cutie!