Saturday, March 7, 2009

ZEBRA FAIRY ....My latest addition to my JUNGLE COLLECTION

ZEBRA FAIRY


Fiber Fantasy Sculpture


by


DZFANTASY





I just finished this ZEBRA fairy as another addition to my JUNGLE COLLECTION. I had a great time designing and creating her. She is the third figure I have created with the jungle theme. My first was a very colorful wall accent, the second was a "leopard fairy", which has already been sold. I am now working on another leopard fairy, and next comes a giraffe fairy.

If you'd like to see more of the ZEBRA fairy, click on either of her photos. She is now listed in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy.

I have found it hard to find really good animal print fabrics, and have ordered them from Hancock's of Paducah. Hancock's has a huge selection of quality fabrics, and they send you a full color catalog. While I normally like to "touch and feel" the fabrics I use, I've found their fabrics to be of top quality.

If you can't find what you are looking for in fabric shops in your area, you may want to check them out. Here is the link:


They carry Modern Fashion, Romantic Florals, Exotic Batiks, Bali Batiks, Retro Chic, Novelty Fabrics, and more!

3 comments:

maninthemoonherbs said...

Love your new fairy Donna! Gail

DZFANTASY said...

Gail, thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

ennadoolf said...

Her features remind me of Cher! I think she's beautiful.