Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GIRAFFE FAIRY - Newest addition to my JUNGLE COLLECTION!


GIRAFFE FAIRY
Fiber Sculpted Art Doll
by
DZFANTASY
(Click on the photos above to learn more about her)
Here is my newest addition to my JUNGLE COLLECTION of fairies and spirits....! Her sparkly brown/bronze hairdo gives her a very magical look. It shows a bit darker in these photos than it really is.

Below are the other creations currently in my JUNGLE COLLECTION.

JUNGLE SPIRIT WALL ACCENT

ZEBRA FAIRY




Tiny laying ZEBRA FAIRY


ZEBRA ZEBRA BUTTERFLY FAIRY

2 comments:

Tumbleweed Trails said...

I have a spare moment so I thought I'd swing by your blog and say hello. I figured you msut be missing all of that "spam" email that was accidently going to you so I figured I'd "apam" ya. lol

I hope you are having a great week. Sweet Giraffe, and what a neat Wall Fairy (Tulip?). My neighbor loves flowers so she would enjoy that little creation.


JD

visionquest2020 at msn dot com

DZFANTASY said...

Hey, JD

Thanks for the visit, and comments! No more "spam" mail!

Hugs,
DZ