Wednesday, March 11, 2009

FEATURED ETSY SHOP - CREATIONS JULIE JONGLEUSE

Black unique necklace
by
Julie Jongleuse

Julie of CREATIONS JULIE JONGLEUSE on Etsy has a very unique and distinctive style in her "firework" necklaces. They are quite intricate and delicate looking, as you can see from the photo above. She makes them in quite an array of colors and styles. Be sure to take a look at all of her jewelry in her Etsy shop, CREATIONS JULIE JONGLEUSE. Read below to find out a bit more about this creative jewelry artist.

What led you to start creating your art/craft?

I had so much creativity in me and wasn't able to use it in my job as a laboratory technician. I really like jewelry, so I tried and liked it very much.

How did you decide what medium you wanted to work with?

I love glass! It's so versatile. It can be shiny or not, any shape you want, any color you want.

What aspect of creating your art/craft do you find the most enjoyable?

To see my jewelry worn by someone. It's so cool!

If you had to choose a fruit OR a vegetable, to describe your art/craft, what would you choose, and why?

A watermelon. It's fresh, colorful and "splashing".

If you had to choose one other medium in which to display your “creativity”, what would that be, and why?

I really, really don't know.

What message, if any, do you want to convey with your art/craft?

None.

What advice do you have for other artists/crafters?

ALWAYS believe in you!

Thanks, Julie for taking the time to share your thoughts and creativity. To learn more about Julie and her creations, click on her links below.



FACEBOOK

TWITTER

FLICKR

BYHAND.ME

1 comment:

TiLT said...

Her necklaces are so cool...I love how delicate and "floaty" they look. Thanks for introducing us to her