Monday, February 9, 2009

"AQUARIUS"....February's Child! Aquarian WATER SPRITE FAIRY!

"AQUARIAN FAIRY"
Water Sprite
by
DZFANTASY

I just had to create an Aquarian Water Sprite Fairy for all of us Aquarians out here! This being our month, I felt we had to have a fairy to celebrate February's Child.

I am working on the idea of making this one of my new lines.... "Birthday Month" fairies using the colors represented by that particular month, and birthstone Swarovski crystals included in their accents. Each fairy would come with a card containing that "sign's" characteristics, colors, stones, etc.

AQUARIUS FUN FACTS:

Ruling Planets: Saturn, Uranus

Stones: Amethyst, Garnet, Amber, Zircon

Flowers/Herbs: Snowdrop, Foxlgove, Valerian

Lucky Colors: blue, gray and pink

Lucky Numbers: 1, 2 and 4

Lucky stones: Opal, Garnet, Sapphire and Black Pearl

Most Compatible with: Gemini and Libra

Least Compatible with: Taurus, Leo and Scorpio

Angels: Uriel, Cassiel

What do you think? I'd love to hear your comments. Once I get this idea organized, I will be posting more information out here on DZFANTASY.

February's Fairy is accented with lots of "amethyst" Swarovski crystals, along with aqua crystals. To find out more about her just click on any of her photos. She has just been listed in my Etsy shop, DZFANTASY.

I will be creating a "PISCES FAIRY" for MARCH birthdays, along with "fun facts" on PISCES, so do stop back for a visit, or sign up for DZFANTASY, so you won't miss out on new posts coming this way.



4 comments:

Belinha Fernandes said...

I am Aquarius!!:)

MaggieM said...

I love the idea of being able to purchase a fairy doll that coincides with your zodiac sign, or birth date! I think they would make wonderful, thoughtful birthday gifts that the receiver would cherish for years. If you could make them affordable enough, I know I would want to buy one for each of my three granddaughters birthdays :) Hugs, Maggie

DZFANTASY said...

Thanks for your thoughts, Maggie!

Hugs,
DZ

Unknown said...

I think that's a great idea!