Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SEA NYMPH ON HER MAGICAL TROPICAL FISH

Sea Nymph on Her Tropical Fish
Fiber Sculpted Mobile

by DZFANTASY

I just finished this colorful creation, and while I was creating it, I was thinking of magical, tropical seas, and warm breezes!


She is my latest sculpture, which is designed as a mobile. The nymph is 100% silk fabric, which I hand-dyed, and the fish is a colorful, cotton batik. The sculpture has over 100+ Swarovski crystals in it along with tiny glass seed beads, as accents.


If you like to see more photos and to learn more about her...just visit her in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy, by clicking on either of her photos.

5 comments:

Inspiration By Karen Needle Felted Sculptures of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Wildlife, Portraits, Paintings said...

Wow she is beeautiful!

DZFANTASY said...

Thanks, Karen! She was really fun to create!

DeeCee said...

How fun is that? She makes a happy face.
Thanks for sharing.

Art by Darla Kay said...

She is fabulous!

DZFANTASY said...

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone.