Friday, February 27, 2009

IRISH SPRING....An Irish Faerie to be sure!!

" IRISH SPRING"
by
DZFANTASY

I'm calling this enchanting faerie....IRISH SPRING...! She came about when I was out looking for a bit of bright green fabric to make a tiny green fairy for my sister for her birthday. Her favorite color is green. The bright green colors of this fabric caught my eye, and I just had to have it. It reminds me of the "new growth" of green grass, and spring!

After making my sister's tiny faerie (I will be posting her photo out here later), I had some of the fabric left over, so I decided to create an Irish Faerie, and here she is.


If you'd like to learn more about her, you can click on any of her photos. I just listed her in my DZFANTASY shop on Etsy.

6 comments:

Inspiration By Karen Needle Felted Sculptures of Dogs, Cats, Birds, Wildlife, Portraits, Paintings said...

WOW, LOVE her, and LOVE her red hair!!!

DZFANTASY said...

Thanks, Karen! That used to be my natural color! lol!

twenty pound tabby said...

"Manly, yes, but I like it too"

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :-)

She's very very cute - I love green.

DZFANTASY said...

twenty pound tabby....you lost me on the "manly" thing! ....grin....!

The Muse said...

Well she surely represents the Homeland...to be sure!

The isle of green awaits her! :)

DZFANTASY said...

Hey, Muse

How lovely to hear from you!